Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becky

Default How do I update price lists easily from a central source?

I have numerous price lists and rather than entering the new amounts into
each list, there must surely be a way to creat a central list and just update
that. I'm thinking of lookup unctions but can't seem to make it work!.

thanks in avance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becky

The spreadsheets are lists of fares for different bus journeys. At present
someone is employed to update each price for each journey.

I would like to know if there is a simple way to updat all prices in a
quicker way.

Thanks again

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

You would need to explain a bit more how the data is set out and where the
new prices are.
Otherwise we can give only a very general answer.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme