Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becky

Default How do I update price lists easily from a central source?

The spreadsheets are lists of fares for different bus journeys. At present
someone is employed to update each price for each journey.

I would like to know if there is a simple way to updat all prices in a
quicker way.

Thanks again

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

You would need to explain a bit more how the data is set out and where the
new prices are.
Otherwise we can give only a very general answer.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Becky" wrote in message
I have numerous price lists and rather than entering the new amounts into
each list, there must surely be a way to creat a central list and just
update
that. I'm thinking of lookup unctions but can't seem to make it work!.

thanks in avance