Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rightclick mousebutton desktop hangs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the problem with the rightclick button from my mouse on my Acer
1363 WLMI laptop.
Oh what bad. After a long research I find out that "nvshell.dll" in
c:\windwos\system32 caused all the trouble. Almost I thought to make a
clean install.
You can't read much about this kind of trouble on the Internet but it
is a verry nasty problem.

With "Shellexview" (downloaded on the Internet) I disabled the
nvshell.dll option.
This file from nvvidea is no good but I don't know have to replace it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bryan you are right there is no connection with Excel. I had to take
another forum.
B.t.w. I had also a terrible excel problem this week what costed me the
whole night.
I made a program in Excel with many sheets and macro 's and a lot of
input (history of purchases and so on). I made that in Excel 2003. I
forgot that in my company we have a NT platform with Excel 2000 and
some users have already an Windows XP platform with office 2003. My
Excel programma could not be opened in Excel2000. Last year I made an
more difficult program in Excel 2003 (at home) and that gave no problem
at all.
I released al macro 's and tried out if my sheets could be opened in
Excel2000.
After trying many hours I finally found out that the problem was the
layout from one of the pages. Not big but big enough to give problems
in Excel 2000.

Is there an easier way to deal with such a small problem. Converting
2003 to Office 1995/1997
gave the same problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

I'm sure there are better answers, but if I were doing a setup to be
used on multiple systems I would do the setup on the lowest system
using items that all following sytems understand, this would avoid such
situations.

Hope this helps (but I know designers generally don't like using
'lesser' systems)

--

Wrote:
[...]

Bryan Hessey's Profile: