Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Reset ToolBox

I Accidentally deleted all items in my VBE Userform's ToolBox.
How can I restore it to it's initial state?

I unsuccessfully deleted Excel.xlb, to no avail.

Thanks,
--
AP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Saved from a previous post:

I had a similar problem a little while ago. The toolbox would appear, but all
the icons were missing.

I got this message from Rob Bovey:

With Excel shut down, search your hard disk(s) for a file called
Excel.box (it's the VBE toolbox equivalent of an Excel .xlb file). Delete it
and then restart Excel. That may do the trick.

And this message from Tom Ogilvy:

It appears to be just a special multipage control.

If you right click above the tabs, you get a shortcut menu that allows you
to add and delete pages.

If you right click on one of the tabs, you get the additional controls popup
menu. Select that and just click the controls you want on the tab/page.

I believe I did a little of Tom's suggestion, until I broke down and just did
them all at once with Rob's suggestion.

(It scared the heck out of me!)

=======
You may want to rename excel.box to excel.boxOLD--just in case this doesn't help
and you want to get it back.