Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
grlong

Default how to filter out highlighted cells

I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

If you mean highlighted by colour or conditional formatting, see Ron de
Bruin's EasyFilter add-in at http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
grlong

Oh my goodness! I have been trying to do this without success
and from your response it took me less than 5 minutes
Thank you

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the highlighting comes from conditional formatting then you can
apply the same CF formula in a helper column to return TRUE or FALSE,
and then apply the filter to this column. If the colouring is done
manually, and you are not allowed a macro to read the colour, then you
will have to manually enter a code (Y/N ?) in the helper column and
then filter on this.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows- Hide quoted text -