-   -   how to filter out highlighted cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/85448-how-filter-out-highlighted-cells.html)

grlong

how to filter out highlighted cells

I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows

Bob Phillips

how to filter out highlighted cells

If you mean highlighted by colour or conditional formatting, see Ron de
Bruin's EasyFilter add-in at http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows

grlong

how to filter out highlighted cells

Oh my goodness! I have been trying to do this without success
and from your response it took me less than 5 minutes
Thank you

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows

mkirkwag

how to filter out highlighted cells

Any methods that don't involve installing anything? Most of us working in
major corporations aren't allowed to install.

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows

Pete_UK

how to filter out highlighted cells

If the highlighting comes from conditional formatting then you can
apply the same CF formula in a helper column to return TRUE or FALSE,
and then apply the filter to this column. If the colouring is done
manually, and you are not allowed a macro to read the colour, then you
will have to manually enter a code (Y/N ?) in the helper column and
then filter on this.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"grlong" wrote in message
I have several rows of highlighted data, I would like to filter and print
only the highlighted rows- Hide quoted text -