Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Sherman

Default Export Services

I have exported all 141 services from the services.msc but using
mmc services.msc and then options export list.

I then can bring it into excel etc.

My problem is getting all the rows to fit on on the same page in print
preview. Right, setting up in landscape and legal mode, So I have 9
pages where I think that I should have 3 pages.

does anyone know how I get this reduced.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

There is a scaling section on the File - Page setup - Page tab, that allows
you to fit the print to a fixed number of pages, wide and tall. You can also
play with the percentage in that area.

"David Sherman" wrote:

I have exported all 141 services from the services.msc but using
mmc services.msc and then options export list.

I then can bring it into excel etc.

My problem is getting all the rows to fit on on the same page in print
preview. Right, setting up in landscape and legal mode, So I have 9
pages where I think that I should have 3 pages.

does anyone know how I get this reduced.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Sherman

Thanks for the input. That didn't work preoperly.

I created 2 templates that hold all the data. If I had used 1 excel
file and printed that out, the print would have been two small to rad.

thanks again.