Old January 19th 05, 08:49 PM
WebgirlMD

Default How do I get data (tables) from IE to export to an EXCEL sreadshee

I have been trying to get IE to export a database table to EXCEL. It will
not do it.

I can right click on the body of the data and say EXPORT to EXCEL - but it
won't export or go to the clipboard.

How can I get it to do that?