Jac

Default Export Excel Data to Access With a Macro!!!

Hi,

I have been trying to create a macro in excel to automatically export data
into access, but to no avail. Would somebody please give me a hint?
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

vb_Sagacious

Appending an entire "tab [spreadsheet]" would require that you use Access's
Import. However if you Link the specific "tab [spreadsheet]" you can use
queries to manipulate the data both ways, including in and out of an existing
table...

Nevertheless, you will want to create your spreadsheet (.xls File), save it
and then work from Access to pull the data. Otherwise, like I mentioned you
could push the data using ADO, but this is much more difficult and would
require more than just simple macro knowledge.

Hope this helps,
Ken