Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nander

Default Spreadsheet Links have me stumped!

Okay, got this somewhat elaborate spreadsheet and I need help big time!
In this spreadsheet there are 4 worksheets. Products / AC SPECS / AC-JS
/ AC-DEALER. the Products worksheet holds SKU data & AC SPECS worksheet
holds System combinations. My problem is in the AC-JS and AC-DEALER
worksheets. In the AC-JS worksheet I need the TE column pricing based
on data from the Products worksheet column G. the T1 column pricing
based on the data from the products worksheet column Lot 1. the T2
column based on the data from the products worksheet column Lot 2. the
TS column based on a 12.5% gross margin. see formula. I then want to do
the same thing in the AC-DEALER worksheet. the 1.08 in cell V1 in
worksheets AC-JS and AC-DEALER is the tax rate. some customers want
systems price sheets with or without tax. Thanks.

--
nander
nander's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6156

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Have you read Help to learn about VLOOKUP?
--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"nander" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nander

I've uploaded the file I'm working with. It was too large when I first
placed the post. I'm sure its a simple solution I just can't see it at
the moment.