Member

Default Drop Down Box Font Size

Hi Guys,

I’m looking to change the font size of the text in a drop down box to size 16. Does anyone know how to achieve this I think it may require some VB code.

Thanks for any help
Gar Toms
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

If this is a combobox (From the Control toolbox toolbar) on the worksheet,
rightclick on it and choose properties. Then double click on the Font property.

You may need to go into design mode (another icon on that control toolbox
toolbar).

--
GarToms

--