Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sarah B

Default Moving between the tabs on a worksheet

I am trying to find out if there is a keyboard shortcut that will allow me to
toggle or move between the tabs on my worksheets. I am not much of a mouse
fan and I would like to move more quickly between my tabs without having to
go to my mouse to click on that tab when I need to get to it.