-   -   Moving between the tabs on a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/82532-moving-between-tabs-worksheet.html)

Sarah B

Moving between the tabs on a worksheet

I am trying to find out if there is a keyboard shortcut that will allow me to
toggle or move between the tabs on my worksheets. I am not much of a mouse
fan and I would like to move more quickly between my tabs without having to
go to my mouse to click on that tab when I need to get to it.

L. Howard Kittle

Moving between the tabs on a worksheet

Hi Sarah,

Ctrl + Page Up/Down

HTH
Regards,

"Sarah B" <Sarah wrote in message
I am trying to find out if there is a keyboard shortcut that will allow me
toggle or move between the tabs on my worksheets. I am not much of a
mouse
fan and I would like to move more quickly between my tabs without having
go to my mouse to click on that tab when I need to get to it.

Doug Kanter

Moving between the tabs on a worksheet

"Sarah B" <Sarah wrote in message
I am trying to find out if there is a keyboard shortcut that will allow me
toggle or move between the tabs on my worksheets. I am not much of a
mouse
fan and I would like to move more quickly between my tabs without having
go to my mouse to click on that tab when I need to get to it.

Good for you. The mouse is for babies. To move between tabs, use CTRL-PgUp
and CTRL-PgDn. For other keyboard tricks, start Excel help, go to the search
thing, and type "shortcut". There's a whole universe of good ideas there.

Manoj

Moving between the tabs on a worksheet

Use the Ctrl+page up or ctrl+page down to move between tabs