JRB

Default Is it possible to wrap worksheet tabs?

I have a spreadsheet with many tabs, and would like to be able to see them
all on the worksheet without having to scroll to them. Is there any way to
arrange the tabs so that they show in multiple rows????
Paul B

JRB, No, but you can right click on the arrows to the left of the sheets and
get a list of them

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"JRB" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with many tabs, and would like to be able to see them
all on the worksheet without having to scroll to them. Is there any way

arrange the tabs so that they show in multiple rows????

Rowan Drummond

I don't think you can arrange the tabs on multiple rows but if you right
click on the navigate arrows just left of the sheet tabs you will see a
list of all your sheet names. Click on the one that you want to activate.

I am on Excel 2002 - not sure when this was introduced.

Hope this helps
Rowan