Training Spec.

Default Worksheet Tabs Missing!

It's an intermittent problem. Is there a way to bring back the sheet tabs (at
the bottom) when they vanish? Did I inadvertently change a setting?

Thanks!
--
John
Anne Troy

Likely you did inadvertently change a setting. The setting is "per
workbook"; meaning if you change it, the setting stays with the workbook.
Just go to Tools--Options, View tab, and check Worksheet tabs.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Training Spec." wrote in message
It's an intermittent problem. Is there a way to bring back the sheet tabs
(at
the bottom) when they vanish? Did I inadvertently change a setting?

Thanks!
--
John

Dave Peterson

Maybe they're hidden.

Window|arrange|tiled
so you can see the whole window

Or maybe you have the scroll bar too far to the right and it's hiding the sheet
tabs. If that scroll bar is as wide as the window, then you can drag the left
hand side back toward the middle.

Grab it by the vertical bar directly to the left of the arrow pointing left and
drag to the center of the screen.

Or you can try this...
alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window