Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rob

Default Toolbars

How can you have the ICONS on the toolbars tell you what they are when you
hover your mouse cursor over them? I was able to do it on a different
desktop but my current one will not do it. I am using office XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Teodomiro

rob Wrote:
How can you have the ICONS on the toolbars tell you what they are when
you
hover your mouse cursor over them? I was able to do it on a different
desktop but my current one will not do it. I am using office XP.

I'm using Office 2000, but hopefully this will still help.
Tools-Customize, Options tab, check "Show ScreenTips on Toolbars".

--
Teodomiro

Teodomiro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33140
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531611

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

Tools -- Customize -- Options Tab

Check box for "Show ScreenTips on Toolbars"

HTH,
Elkar

"rob" wrote:

How can you have the ICONS on the toolbars tell you what they are when you
hover your mouse cursor over them? I was able to do it on a different
desktop but my current one will not do it. I am using office XP.

Toolbars reset to default after a crash. Chuck Studer Excel Worksheet Functions 2 March 9th 06 11:08 PM
Toolbars will not stay where I put them Dave Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 September 2nd 05 07:57 PM
ToolBars bach New Users to Excel 5 August 11th 05 11:10 AM
Customizing ToolBars MIKE MEDLIN Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 13th 05 12:11 AM
Cant add an icon to toolbars Rasoul Khoshravan Azar Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 28th 04 08:19 PM