Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carll1058

Default How do I set excel to automatically advance to the next cell?

i have set up an inventory page for scanning out and back in converter boxes.
At this time, after I scan a box, I have to hit enter, tab or use the arrow
keys. Is there a way to have the cell automatically advance after I scan the
serial number with a scan gun?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carim

If I understand correctly ...

Using the worksheet module , depending on your input range you should
adapt following event :

Target.Offset(1,0).Select
End Sub

HTH