Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat

Default workbook links

I have 2 workbooks, each one contains 19 worksheets which represents each of
our locations, each worksheet contains the employees that work at that
location at any given time. I want to link these together so that if an
employee changes it is reflected on both worksheets of both workbooks (one
workbook is only used in the summer so any changes for the past year need to
be reflected in it).

I can set the link formula for an individual cell correctly but cannot seem
to copy and paste it properly. It would take a looooooooooong time if I had
to do this cell by cell for 19 worksheets and hundreds of employees.

Any guidelines would be much appreciated.
--
Thanks, Pat