Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike

Default Set 'Print Entire Workbook' as default?

I know I can create a toolbar button to do this, but I'm wondering if
there's a registry key (eg, under
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Excel\Options) to make 'entire workbook'
the default print option instead of 'active sheet'. Is there a list of reg
keys for this path?

Thanks,
Mike