Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Colin Kemp

Default How do I draw 3D vector arithmetic, showing vector subtraction?

Please could anyone who knows how to do this advise me.
I wish to draw a vector diagram using XYZ co-ordinates from a table in Excel
(or Powerpoint). I wish to show the difference between two 3D vectors as a
reulting vector. The view I wish to use is an isometric projection.
e.g. vector A (10, 10, 10) minus vector B (6, 5, 25) equals vector C(-4, -5,
-15) with vector C calculated and shown linked between the tip of vector A
and Vector B in the correct direction.
Then display this in an XYZ coordinate diagram in isometric view
Can anyone please help me?
Many thanks
Regards