Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ZPXY

Default How draw x-y picture

Hello: My work often need to draw picture.
Suppose the function y=f(x), I have already got the discrete data of x and
y:
x: x1, x2, ........, xn; y: y1, y2, ....., yn
how to draw them in the x-y coordinates?

Excel does have ' insert |chart' and be able to draw a lot of types of
pictures, but I did not find the way to draw x-y line picture as x and y all
designed by ourself.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
B. R.Ramachandran

Hi,

"Insert" -- "Chart" -- "XY-Scatter" -- select the "Chart Subtype" you
want -- select "Series" Tab -- enter the ranges (columns or rows)
containing your discrete x- and y- values -- "Next" -- "Next" -- "Finish"

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran