Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave

Default Changing columns into rows

Is there any way that I can take a sheet and change the way the data is
displayed. For example I have a spreadsheet that has the dates, days of the
week, and several other types of information in columns. I would like to be
able to change it so the information is displayed in rows, ie, dates going
across the top row.
Any help is appreicated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Copy, Paste Special, Transpose

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Dave" wrote in message ...
Is there any way that I can take a sheet and change the way the data is
displayed. For example I have a spreadsheet that has the dates, days of the
week, and several other types of information in columns. I would like to be
able to change it so the information is displayed in rows, ie, dates going
across the top row.
Any help is appreicated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave

I see where that would help, BUT I keep getting the message that my cell size
and shape are not the same size. Is there any easy fix for that?
Thanks

"Dave" wrote in message ...
Is there any way that I can take a sheet and change the way the data is
displayed. For example I have a spreadsheet that has the dates, days of the
week, and several other types of information in columns. I would like to be
able to change it so the information is displayed in rows, ie, dates going
across the top row.
Any help is appreicated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten