Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ninjanewfie

Default Do I have excel I run Office xp home edition

I re-installed recently and I need excel back. When I do a search it shows
that I had it originally back in 2003 when I first purchased my puter from
dell. but when I did my re-install (with dell over the phone) I later had to
install Word myself. Do I or don't I have excel somewhere in my discs. I have
the Office XP home edition, small business disc and whatever. Can someone
answer this question for this computer illiterate. Please