-   -   Do I have excel I run Office xp home edition (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/81098-do-i-have-excel-i-run-office-xp-home-edition.html)

ninjanewfie

Do I have excel I run Office xp home edition

I re-installed recently and I need excel back. When I do a search it shows
that I had it originally back in 2003 when I first purchased my puter from
dell. but when I did my re-install (with dell over the phone) I later had to
install Word myself. Do I or don't I have excel somewhere in my discs. I have
the Office XP home edition, small business disc and whatever. Can someone
answer this question for this computer illiterate. Please

Tom Ogilvy

Do I have excel I run Office xp home edition

Excel is part of all versions of office that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy

"ninjanewfie" wrote in message
I re-installed recently and I need excel back. When I do a search it shows
that I had it originally back in 2003 when I first purchased my puter from
dell. but when I did my re-install (with dell over the phone) I later had

install Word myself. Do I or don't I have excel somewhere in my discs. I

have
the Office XP home edition, small business disc and whatever. Can someone
answer this question for this computer illiterate. Please

exceluserforeman

Do I have excel I run Office xp home edition

Does it not show up in the Start menu?