Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
seanryann

Default Am I Looking For Something That Doesn't Exist?

I have a fairly complicated spreadsheet, with basic formulas, but many
cells that inter-relate with each other.

I am looking for a way in which I can simply create an option so that
you type in a number into a cell off to the side of the main part of
the sheet(which would change, say, revenue), and it will show how it
affects another cell (say, return on investment).

I want to make the spreadsheet more user-friendly, so that outside
users don't have to go into the main part of the sheet and enter
specific numbers to see how it affects other cells.

Does that make any sense? Is there a way to do such a thing?

Thanks for your help.

--
seanryann
seanryann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32599