Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Desperate Dan

Default How can I assign delimiters to an excel web query?

The data I need from a web page is contained within a single table.
Therefore, when I retrieve it via a web query, each line of data is placed in
excel as one long string. Instead, I'd like to have each element, separated
by spaces, placed in their own cells. Can this be done, and if so how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Obi-Akpere

What youll do to have each element place in their own cells is; select the
data then on the standard tool bar, point to DATA then click on TEXT TO
COLUMNS a dialog box opens and FIXED WIDTH is checked as default, click NEXT
then click finish.

I hope this helps.

ObiAkpere

--