Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Birmangirl

Default XL 2003 w/Windows XP Pro. Recalculating large linked files...

When I have several workbooks open, and one workbook has a link to a value in
another, the former does not always change when the value changes in the
latter, even when I recalculate using F9. The only way to get the cell to
update is to go into it and press F2 then enter to force that particular cell
to recalculate.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Amanda