Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mark smith

Default how to scroll through active cells instead of entire worksheet

My scroll moves the entire worksheet window instead of being able to scroll
through individual active cells. Its like my freeze panes is on butits not.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

Think you've accidentally hit the "Scroll lock" key.
Hit the key again to toggle the scroll lock mode off.
--
Max
Singapore
"mark smith" <mark wrote in message
My scroll moves the entire worksheet window instead of being able to

scroll
through individual active cells. Its like my freeze panes is on butits

not.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MarkN

I think that you have pressed the Scroll Lock key on the keyboard, press it
again to turn it off.
--
Hope this helps,
MarkN