Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
randeerae

Default Adding Hours worked

I need to set up a calculated sheet that will add the before lunch hours with
the after lunch hours, then divide by the 24 hour clock
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"randeerae" wrote in message ...
I need to set up a calculated sheet that will add the before lunch hours with
the after lunch hours, then divide by the 24 hour clock

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
albertmb

I had the same problem and this is the way I did it:
(Time out before Lunch - Time in befor lunch)*24 + (time out after lunch -
time in after lunch)*24

This will give you a total in decimal for the whole day

Hope I was helpfull

Regards