-   -   Adding Hours worked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/76702-adding-hours-worked.html)

randeerae

Adding Hours worked

I need to set up a calculated sheet that will add the before lunch hours with
the after lunch hours, then divide by the 24 hour clock

Niek Otten

Adding Hours worked

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"randeerae" wrote in message ...
I need to set up a calculated sheet that will add the before lunch hours with
the after lunch hours, then divide by the 24 hour clock

albertmb

Adding Hours worked

I had the same problem and this is the way I did it:
(Time out before Lunch - Time in befor lunch)*24 + (time out after lunch -
time in after lunch)*24

This will give you a total in decimal for the whole day

Hope I was helpfull

Regards