Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nanodream

Default wrap text problem

Hi,

I've check the forum, can't seem to find an answer to this; My text will not
wrap AFTER i changed row height, even if I re-format that cell. Besides
entering a manual bread (Alt+Enter) how can I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

I assume that you have formatted the cell:

Format Cells Alignment and check the wrap text box.

This alone will not cause wrapping. The column width must be such as to
require wrapping. If the column is too wide, wrapping will not occur.
--
Gary's Student