Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter

Default Word wrap problem

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet in which a number of cells are formatted for
text. They each consist of a number of cells that have been merged to
form one longish cell (just under the width iof an A4 page0

I have set iup text wrap on each of the cells so that if the text
enetered over runs the width of the cell the height is automatically
increased to compensate, and all the text is visible.

When I do this on an Excel 2003 spreadsheet it works OK - the row
height increases and all the text is visible - however, when I do the
same thing in an Excel 200 spreadsheet the text doesn't wrap - it
overflows the cell width and the row height does not increase.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

--
Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peter

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:58:06 -0800, tad
wrote:

You might try hitting Format on the toolbar then Row then Autofit - this may
help

Thanks - I'll give it a try
--
Peter