Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Susann N

Default How do I apply a text watermark in Excel?

How do I apply a text watermark in an Excel spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Visit http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html
for lots of useful ideas
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Susann N" <Susann wrote in message
How do I apply a text watermark in an Excel spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The referenced link is no longer available. If anyone knows a workaround for
inserting a watermark on an excel spreadsheet, the info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Janay Greenlee