Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mzafar

Default Reading "My Computer" Properties

Folks - I am trying to read "My Computer" Properties in excel. Is there
anyway that can be done?

We are trying to create an inventory report with Monitor and PC
information including serial number and other relevant information.
Can someone please help?

It would look something like this:

Asset: PC Laptop
Make: