Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
UABCSA

Default How do I set Default import properties such as Text Qualifier?

How do I set Default import properties such as default Text Qualifier from "
to {none} so that it never changes? Is there a properties setting? I could
just past in an open window rather than saving as an text doc and opening it
through Excel. It would save time.