Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pradeepk

Default Excel and HTTPS.

Hi All,

I am stuck with one problem happening in my excel sheet.
If I mention the hyperlinks with https://somedomain.com or any other
secured site, it will not get connected. Instead a message will be
poped up saying "Unable to connect due to security problem".
Please let me know if any solution for this issue.

Regards,
Pradep

--
pradeepk
pradeepk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31988

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
R..VENKATARAMAN

usually https(as against Http) pages are secure pages (like intenet banking
etc) which may require user id and password. check

"pradeepk" wrote in
message ...