Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Graham Haughs

Default Links to other data sources

I used some sheets from an existing workbook and moved them over to a
new one. The formulas I changed to relate to the new workbook.
Everything is working fine, or at least seems to be working fine but
every time I open the workbook I get the message that it has links to
other data sources and do I want to update etc. I have searched
everywhere I can think of and there appears to be no formula left
linking to the workbook where the original few sheets came from. Have I
just missed out one somewhere that I cannot find or is there a link
elsewhere that I need to eliminate?
I am grateful for any help.

Kind regards
Graham Haughs
Turriff
Scotland
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

you can download a free add-in called Find-Link,
just go to a search engine and type in findlink add-in you will find
it
Dave

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Graham Haughs

Thanks Dave. It is quite frighteneing how many links it throws up. There
is no way I would have got all that manually, at least not in my
lifetime! Thanks again.

Graham