Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Graham Haughs

Default Links to other data sources

I used some sheets from an existing workbook and moved them over to a
new one. The formulas I changed to relate to the new workbook.
Everything is working fine, or at least seems to be working fine but
every time I open the workbook I get the message that it has links to
other data sources and do I want to update etc. I have searched
everywhere I can think of and there appears to be no formula left
linking to the workbook where the original few sheets came from. Have I
just missed out one somewhere that I cannot find or is there a link
elsewhere that I need to eliminate?
I am grateful for any help.

Kind regards
Graham Haughs