Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
quekou

Default Need help on deleting rows . Please see inside.

I have a worksheet with 4 columns and about 600 rows. The A,B,C columns have
contents in all their cells. Only a few cells have contents in Column D. What
I need to do is to delete all the rows with it's respect D column cell blank.
In other words, I am going to just keep all the the rows only when their D
column cells have contents. It would be impossible to inspect each row to see
it's column D cell is blank and delete the row. Could anyone provide me with
a solution, maybe it's just a simple macro. But it has mystified me for 2
days now. Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
wjohnson

Go to MENU BAR - DATA - FILTER - AUTOFILTER and then on Column D -
Filter for "BLANKS" - Select your rows and "DELETE."
Do this with a COPY incase you do not get the results you want.

--
wjohnson
wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29640