Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gaz@PPC

Default can do I change autofilter arrow colours

When I use the AUTOFILTER function and make a selection, the arrow colour
changes which is great but the contrast could be improved if I was able to
change the colour scheme of the down arrow button.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

I think you would have to modify your system colors.
Right-click on the Desktop to show the system options Dialog
Of course, any changes you make are reflected in any program you use.