Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chaplain Doug

Default Cannot See Sheet Tabs

Excel 2003. I have created an Excel workbook with multiple sheets. I can
see all the sheet tabs on my system without a problem. However, I am
emailing the workbook to someone with Excel 2003 as well, and he only sees
that last sheet when he opens it and cannot see the other sheet tabs. How
may I remdy this? Thanks for the help and God bless.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

There are a couple reasons for this that come to mind. Both would need to be
fixed on the recipient's end.

First, is the Sheet Tabs option turned on? Tools -- Options -- View --
Check box called 'Sheet Tabs' in lower-right corner.

Second, try maximizing the workbook. It may have been dragged down such
that the bottom (where sheet tabs are) is obscured by the Excel window.

HTH,
Elkar