Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chaplain Doug

Default Cannot See Sheet Tabs

The screen maximize worked. Thanks.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
www.goodnewsjail.org

"Elkar" wrote:

There are a couple reasons for this that come to mind. Both would need to be
fixed on the recipient's end.

First, is the Sheet Tabs option turned on? Tools -- Options -- View --
Check box called 'Sheet Tabs' in lower-right corner.

Second, try maximizing the workbook. It may have been dragged down such
that the bottom (where sheet tabs are) is obscured by the Excel window.

HTH,
Elkar

"Chaplain Doug" wrote:

Excel 2003. I have created an Excel workbook with multiple sheets. I can
see all the sheet tabs on my system without a problem. However, I am
emailing the workbook to someone with Excel 2003 as well, and he only sees
that last sheet when he opens it and cannot see the other sheet tabs. How
may I remdy this? Thanks for the help and God bless.