DungeonsOfAlcatraz

Default How do I change the font color of my sheet tabs?

I'm running Excel X for Mac Service release 1 on a G5 with OSX. Today all my
worksheets (existing and new) appear with all sheet tab names in a yellow
font color. I didn't do this and I can't figure out how to undo it. Reading
yellow against a white background isn't easy.

How do I change the font color for the sheet tabs?
IanRoy

Hi, DungeonsOfAlcatraz;
You might try control clicking (or right click if you have a multi-button
mouse) the tab and seeing if there is an option to change color in the
context menu. If not, you could ask your question he
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c.office.excel
Regards,
IanRoy