Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
murphytsa

Default Stop my "combo box" from changing locations after print previewin.

I have created a combo box in Excel. I place it in the location I would like
it to stay, however, when I do a print preview of the sheet, it changes the
location of the box. Any solutions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Doug Kanter

"murphytsa" wrote in message
I have created a combo box in Excel. I place it in the location I would
like
it to stay, however, when I do a print preview of the sheet, it changes
the
location of the box. Any solutions?

Is it possible the sheet has been set to automatically fit into the printed
page? File, Page Setup, look under "Scaling" on the Page tab. I see that
it's a known problem in Excel 2002, but I wonder if there could be more than
one thing going on here.