Aaron

Default Changing print area

Is there any way that i can change the print area using a macro so
that the current print area is moved a further 8 columns down the
worksheet, but the size of the print area stays the same?

Thanks,
Aaron
Bob Umlas

Range("Print_Area").Offset(8).Name="Print_Area"

Bob Umlas
Excel MVP
FYI, I'll be leading a LIVE 1-hour FREE webinar on tips & tricks on January
14 and again on Jan 27 from 4-5 PM est. It's done from your computer. To
find out more & register, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the yellowish
rectangle on the left "Try a free webinar", click the link for Microsoft
Tips & Tricks. Maybe I'll "see" you there!

"Aaron" wrote in message
om...
Is there any way that i can change the print area using a macro so
that the current print area is moved a further 8 columns down the
worksheet, but the size of the print area stays the same?

Thanks,
Aaron

Earl Kiosterud

Aaron

Sub MovePrintArea()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea =
Range(ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea).Offset(8, 0).Address
End Sub

You said columns, and down. Remember that the HAL 9000 went amok with
conflicting instructions. You may have to change the (8, 0) to suit.

--
Earl Kiosterud

om...