Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Computer Fizz

Default Chgs in font color don't appear on screen unless wrap text is set

With regarad to Excel spreadsheet . . .As far as I can determine there is no
conditional formatting set so I am at a loss as to why the type that appears
on the computer screen will not change colors unless I put the alignment on
"wrap text". If I have set the font color to a color other than black, the
color appears on any print out but still not on the screeen. I also can no
longer get cell patterns to appear on the screen with or without the "wrap
text" being checked. I have Excel 2003. Any ideas?????