George K

Default Wrap text

I have a spread sheet with cells formated Number=general, Alignment=vertical & wrap text. In several cells below the printed page I have included long comments that wrap in the cell. In the printed page I enter a formula in the A1 cell, =g90 which inserts the contents of g90, perhaps six rows of text, into cell A1. But the contents are limited to the first row only. If I save the .xls close it and reopen it the cell has adjusted to the wrap requirement of six rows. Similarily, if I then change the formula to that of a cell with four rows of text, the text will display with two empty rows. Again after save, close and reopen the cell will adjust to the four row display.

Is there a way in which I can get the spreadsheet to readjust without save/close/open. If I am replacing comments in ten cells I either have to wait until I repeat the process ten times of replace all cells and then view the end results after a save/close/open.

George K

Thanks!

Also found another way,
Tools Record Macro Name Ctrl+(letter)