Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
waterworks

Default save excel workbook

I have an excel 2003 workbook that is used to calculate job cost. how do i
save it so the original can not be overwritten (the guys would have to "save
as" new name and it would prompt them to do so
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Open your job cost workbook and then do a SAVE AS in the SAVE AS TYPE
drop-down list, select Template (*.xlt).

To create a new workbook using your template click on New and then select
the job cost template from the list of available templates.
--
Kevin Backmann