Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shek5150

Default Combo Box (Yes/No)

Hello,

I'd like to add a "Yes/No" combo box to a spread sheet but have no
clue...I'd appreciate any assistance.

p.s., I notice that I'm able to choose from two types of combo-boxes..(from
the various toolbars)...and I'm able to drag the thing to the
worksheet...however, I'm clueless regarding formatting...

Thanks
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BekkiM

One way is to add Data Validation directly to the cell (or cells). See
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html for details.