Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kal321

Default Sorting problem

I have a number of large spredsheets made up from data imported from an
external db. One column in particular consists of records some of which are
all capitals whilst others are a combination of upper & lower case. I want to
sort so that all the entrys with capitals are grouped together along with teh
information in teh other columns. I have tried using teh case sensitive
option and it doesnt appear to do anything. The files themselves are to large
to go through manually. Anyone ggot any suggestions as how to fix this?
Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kal321

English is my native language and all records in the spreadsheet are in
English. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this.

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

If English is not your native language, you need to give us information on
your 'local' language so that we can give you accurate information and Chip
Pearson can include this information in his 'New Postees' information.

--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.